I just want to inform you about some recent updates of some of my packages:
"ADMBP": I know that some of you have waited for an update of this
package fixing a few things. Hopefully that's done with this new version.
Version 0.99 (March, 2021)
- fix bug with the 'const' operator and many more bugs
- enforce decimal points for plotting
- replace deprecated sprintf command by function equivalent
- make use of r/cnameset()
- minimum gretl version required is 2020b
Version 0.6 (March 2021):
- New API for PairPlot() -- backward-incompatible
- update help text
- enforce decimal point when print numerical data to gnuplot file
- internal refactoring and clean up
- gain of speed
Version 0.4 (March 2021):
- Fix bug with 'const' operator for a list of series in function
- Clean up of internals
- Avoid using "smpl" command by exploiting boolean mask operation instead.
- Make formerly internal functions stats_by_group() and
- Minimum version increased from 2018a to 2020b
Version 0.9: (April 2021)
- Changed user-interface: replace rolling_ts() function by the new
functions moving_stats() and moving_stats_array(), respectively.
- Remove first unnecessary argument of rvec2series() function.
- Internal improvements
- New version required is 2020c
v0.3, (April 2021)
- remove unnecessary second argument from the get_list_of_holidays()
I also know that some people are waiting for an update of the
"cointARDL" package. Quick fixes for it should come, hopefully, at the
end of the week.
Also, you always can get an overview of recent updates of packages either
or (2) via the GUI: File -> Function packages -> On server... -> Sort
the packages by Date.