Jack and I have been busy plugging holes, resolving anomalies, and
documenting things, in relation to the handling of matrices in
If you haven't checked lately, can I suggest you take a look at
the latest English-language manuals and try things out?
(For full compliance with what the manuals say, you'll need CVS
gretl or today's Windows snapshot).
Here are some of the most recent changes/additions:
* nullspace() function to construct the right null space of a
* svd() function to do the Singular Value Decomposition of a
* seq() function to make a row vector containing a sequence of
* mexp() function to compute matrix exponential
* matrix B = A^k: raises matrix A to the integer power k
(previously this tried to produce a Kronecker product, rather