On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, Cristian Rigamonti wrote:
Hi, I've done some tests on the latest CVS and noticed that some
strings are not yet marked for i18n in the following files:
"Added list", "Replaced list"...
OK, I've now caught several such. The problem is that when I add
"experimental" new stuff I don't mark it for translation at first,
but after a while new stuff has a tendency to become old stuff and
I don't always notice that ;-)
Maybe there are some more in other files. I looked for a tool to
find them automatically but the only way I found requires emacs
(which I don't have installed :-), see section 3.4 of the
gettext manual if it may help:
I'll make an effort to grok po-tags-search!