Am 23.04.2021 um 07:36 schrieb t.artur(a)posteo.de:
It's on my todo list to tweet about package updates. mentioning
items from the changelog is also a good idea!
Yes, if you have suggestions, just let me know.
Selected news in the next release:
- geoplot (the map addon) should now work on Macs, too
- a native implementation of the BDS nonlinearity test (for time series)
- for function authors: some overloading of arguments for numeric types
- some further refinements of the long-standing Arellano-Bond style
dynamic panel command dpanel, both for the GUI and for scripting
- offer Estrella's pseudo R2 for logit and probit
- and of course some bugfixes!
Updated contributed packages and addons:
- 5 addons updated since the release of gretl 2021a in January
- among which SVAR 1.94: fix a bug with the bootstrap for AB models
- or dbnomics: continuous updates and workaround fixes for problems with
the DBnomics API (AFAIK)
- 32 (I believe) contributed pkgs updated (or new) since then; some of
them may have failed in the past when running gretl with the decimal
comma, and should be OK now
- new package ARprobit for dynamic time-series Probit à la Kauppi&Saikkonen
- new package hamilcycle for the regression-based Hamilton filter
There's surely stuff I'm forgetting, but that should be enough for now.