Deal Gretl Community,
I am trying to replicate the examples in Principles of
Econometrics,pg.373, BYD example, using Garch in Gretl (GIG). I was able
to reproduce those result with Lee Adkins scripts but I cant do the same
My questions are:
- what I'm suppose to put in mean and variance regressors list to obtain
the following models:
TGARCG(1,1) and Garch in Mean.
- are there any other manual or examples using GIG gui beside those
found on Ricardo Lucchetti's home page.
Thank you for your help.
Mihai Cociuba, PhD Student, Babes-Bolyai University.
On 03/07/2011 07:00 PM, gretl-users-request(a)lists.wfu.edu wrote:
Send Gretl-users mailing list submissions to
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
You can reach the person managing the list at
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Gretl-users digest..."
1. Odd Behavior with Saving Data, Sessions, and Scripts
2. Re: Help on simultaneo?us equation model (Allin Cottrell)
3. Help on simultaneous?us equation model (Lemma Tenessa)
4. Re: Odd Behavior with Saving Data, Sessions, and Scripts
5. Re: Help on simultaneous?us equation model (Allin Cottrell)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 23:37:53 -0300
From: Henrique Andrade<henrique.coelho(a)gmail.com>
Subject: [Gretl-users] Odd Behavior with Saving Data, Sessions, and
To: "Gretl Discussion List (users)"<gretl-users(a)lists.wfu.edu>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Dear Gretl Community,
When I try to save data (or session, or script) files with dots in the
names, using the GUI, Gretl assumes that all the comes after that point is
an extension name. Suppose I have to create three files with names that help
me to associate them with Chapter 2.5 of my book:
Data Chapter 2.5
Session Chapter 2.5
Script Chapter 2.5
I all the examples above Gretl creates the respective file with the
extension ".5", instead of ".gdt", ".gretl", and
Is this the intended behavior?