after a long delay, I have just updated the German po file de.po, also
cleaning up some older (German-specific) stuff. During the editing, the
following things occurred to me:
* the entries often talk of "gretl script", where "hansl" could be
* there are the different formulations "R commands" vs. "Ox program"
"Octave [or Python] script", which AFAICS all mean the same thing, maybe
* the entry "add var" sounds just a little sloppy
* [pedantic:] In the window titles of the pattern "gretl: ...",
sometimes it continues in uppercase, sometimes lowercase
* Not po-related: In the main window in the button bar the button for
accessing all other open gretl windows shouldn't be in the middle
(IMHO), but on the very left or very right instead.