Am 12.10.2018 um 08:48 schrieb Sven Schreiber:
I propose the following updates / changes, and wanted to mention them
Here's a little update to the planned changes to have them all in one
place (also for myself):
0) sepstr2arr: I almost forgot this one, it is going to be removed
because the built-in strsplit function has been extended to also
(optionally) split on non-whitespace. I'm going to write a message to
the users list about this one.
1) Add the 'powerset' function as discussed ...
2) There's a little bug in the 'commute' function ... clarify the help
text and add an input error check to the function.
3) Want to add an 'eliminate' function
Now in a variant which treats several columns in one go, see this thread.
4) Add a remark to the help text that (pre-)multiplication with the
duplication matrix is as simple as doing:
Actually do more: introduce a
'duplicate' function that also treats